Last Updated: [10/31/2023]
pricellar.com (“Website”) is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This DMCA compliance page outlines the procedures and policies we have in place to address copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Takedown Notice
DMCA takedown notices can be sent to our designated agent for copyright infringement claims:
Name: [Your Name]
Email: [Your Email Address]
Address: [Your Address]
Please ensure that your takedown notice includes all required information and is accurate, as misrepresentations may result in legal consequences.
Action Upon Receipt of a Valid DMCA Takedown Notice
Upon receiving a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material and notifying the user responsible for the content in question. We will also make reasonable efforts to contact the user responsible for the content and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter notification. Your counter notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or the judicial district where pricellar is located (if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA takedown notice.
Changes to DMCA Compliance
pricellar reserves the right to update or change its DMCA compliance procedures and policies at any time. We encourage you to review this page periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA compliance, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using pricellar.com, you agree to comply with this DMCA compliance policy and the terms and conditions outlined on our website. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.